Artists may choose to reclaim their artwork at the end of the event or donate it to HPEF. When submitting your work, please indicate if the piece will be reclaimed or will be donated.
- Anyone may enter, regardless of whether or not you are registered for Prophecy 2007.
- Members of the Prophecy Decorations Committee and Judges Panel may submit artwork, BUT will not be eligible for prizes.
- All artwork must be G or PG.
- HPEF will not reimburse shipping costs. Submissions may be picked up in Sheraton Hall F on the morning of Sunday, August 5.
- Must be at least 13 in. x 15 in. (or 33cm x 38cm). Since artwork will be displayed in one of the Programming Rooms, larger pieces will be more visible. Size will not necessarily be a factor in determining the winner.
- Entrants may use charcoal, oil, acrylic, watercolor, color pencils, or digitally generated graphics.
- If you have any other medium in mind, please contact Kat for approval at deathlyhallows @ cox dot net All submissions must be able to stand on an easel. Entrants may want to attach their work to a board or frame if not using a canvas.
- First Place: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Motion Pictures Soundtrack
- Second Place: Time-Turner (complete with Harry Potter stickers)
See the "Owl & Orb" June Issue for images of the prizes (please note that the CD cover shown in the image is not the official cover design). See link below.
All entries must be in either a .pdf (preferred) and .doc format (to obtain the forms, go to Orb and Owl June Issue, and scroll all the way down to The Chatty Canvas: Art and Gallery News. http://hp2007.org/indexx.html?page=abou
Artwork may be mailed in (information will be on the forms) or submitted in person at Prophecy 2007 in Toronto. However, we must have your work no later than 4:00 pm on August 1, 2007. The location for submitting hand-carried artwork will be announced in July.
Should there be any questions regarding the announcement above, please contact Kat at deathlyhallows @ cox dot net.